Studio Bondy is committed to creating dynamic places where people learn, grow, work, and create. We collaborate with educational foundations and non-profits on projects that range in size and scale, from new campuses to individual buildings and interiors. Our diverse, 25-person office in Oakland is a design-oriented and collaborative practice, where we value each individual’s contribution and professional development.
Current projects include a new, tuition-free private school in East Palo Alto; a 1,600-student charter school in Richmond; and a ground-up building for the expansion of a Preschool through Eighth Grade Chinese immersion school in San Francisco.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including full medical coverage with several plan options, dental and vision coverage, and 401(K) with a matching plan.
Our office is located near Oakland’s Jack London Square across the street from Old Kan Beer, an easy commute via BART and close to the Bay Bridge.
Click HERE for directions to our office.
Please submit a letter of interest, resume, and portfolio samples to: . Please limit file size to 5MB.
Intermediate Designer 5-7 Years
We are seeking an Intermediate Designer with 5-7 years of experience to work in a fun and challenging environment with excellent opportunities for professional development and to gain experience working on all phases of a project. Candidates must be team players willing to take on a high level of responsibility through a wide variety of tasks in all project phases, from developing design concepts to detailing to construction observation.
- Managing day-to-day workflow and meeting project team goals;
- Producing design and construction documents;
- Attending meetings with project team consultants and coordinating their work;
- Presenting and reporting progress to principals-in-charge.
- Professional degree in architecture;
- Excellent skills in AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, and Adobe Creative Suite;
- Strong graphic design skills, and experience with construction documents are a plus;
- Progress toward professional registration is a plus.
We are always looking for talented professionals to join our team. If you are interested in employment opportunities with SBA, but don’t see a job posting matching your experience level, please forward a letter of interest, resume, and portfolio samples to: .